6 steps to Uninstall Norton Internet Security
Norton Antivirus Support provides complete and efficient antivirus solution to Uninstall Norton Internet Security to the user, many users feel it is very heavy software and often make the computer slow. Several salient features of Norton Internet Security use latest technology to provide you strong antivirus solution, which also put lot of strain on your computer’s processor. For this reason, many users prefer to go for a lightweight antivirus solution and choose to uninstall Norton Internet Security from their system. Read the following instructions to learn how to uninstall Norton Internet Security from your computer, you can also consult the Norton Tech Support team for an expert and step-by-step guidance.
Steps to Uninstall Norton Internet Security :-
- To uninstall Norton Internet Security, go to Control Panel. You can reach Control Panel with the help of Start Menu.
- In the Control Panel, locate program manager, which may be labeled as “Program and Features” or “Add/Remove Programs”. Open the program manager which will contain list of all the programs installed on your system. If there is lot of programs installed on your system, it will take a while to load the whole list.
- In the list of programs installed, locate Norton Internet Security. Click on it to proceed with the uninstallation procedure. Follow the instructions to remove Norton Internet Security.
- It is possible that more than one Norton products could be installed on your system. Navigate through the list for any other Norton product and click uninstall if you find any. The common programs that you may find on the list could be Anti-spam, antivirus, Go back and password manager.
- Once you are done with the uninstallation process, restart your computer to successfully complete the uninstallation of Norton Internet Security.
Hopefully, these instructions would prove useful to you for uninstalling Norton Internet Security from your device, however if you face any issue regarding Norton antivirus program, you can consult our skilled technicians of Norton Technical Support.