YTBlockerApp is a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) and an adware that gets installed to a Microsoft Windows machine and encrypts itself as an add-on to the web browsers in your system. It gets installed in your system without your permission.
YTBlockerApp is meant for making money through traffic generated by ads clicks (produced by this adware). Usually ads generated by YTBlockerApp appear as banner ad or clickable link. At times, YTBlockerApp generate pop-ups for tricking users into clicking or redirecting users at websites from where they could buy something.
Tips for removing YTBlockerApp virus
Getting rid of YTBlockerApp is not that tough, however, it is recommended to use reliable antivirus software for permanently eliminating these viruses. But you can do this manually to. Here’s how you can do it manuallystem:
- Go to Control Panel.
- Open Uninstall a Program.
- Select unfamiliar applications like YTBlockerApp and similar.
For removing YTBlockerApp virus from web browsers, resetting them is recommended and it can be done by following steps:
For internet explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Choose the Advanced tab and click Reset
- Go to Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Click Delete personal settings
- Press Reset.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox Menu.
- Select Help.
- Go to Troubleshooting Informationfrom the list.
- In Reset Firefox to its default state, Click Reset Firefox
- Click Finish.
- Google Chrome:
Open Chrome menu.
- Go to Show advance settings.
- Clickon Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset.
By following these tips, you can easily get rid of YTBlockerApp. But this won’t be enough; you need to secure your system using trusted antimalware software.
If you wish to opt for further security solutions, feel free to contact the Norton Technical Support.