Norton Internet Security Error 0x8004210a occurs when users try to update their Windows system, with other important dll files, and on the other hand, registry files can be missing or even may be corrupted. Installing or uninstalling the software in a wrong way and deadly Virus attacks is also one of the main causes to this error. Such errors can lead to severe program lock-ups, slow PC performance, deadly system freezes, start-up issues, shut down as well as sudden installation issues with prompt hardware failure. It is essential to repair this error as fast as possible. The below blog has described various steps to Fix Norton Internet Security Error 0x8004210a.
Steps to Fix Norton Internet Security Error 0x8004210a
Step 1: Update phase
- Update the Windows system to its latest version.
- Next, start to download and then install the latest computer drivers.
- To update the drivers in automatic mode, all what users need to perform is simply to right-click on the computer and then choose “Manage” icon.
- Users are requested to click on the “Device Manage” icon and check carefully for any available yellow exclamatory mark. Double click on it and click on “update drivers”
Step 2: Executing the command
- You are required to execute the “sfc /scannow” command
If still it is not possible to fix Norton internet security 0x8004210a error then, one should go for system restore option.
Step 3: System restore process for Windows 10 system
- Right-click on the “Start” button and then hit the “Control Panel” icon.
- Search for the “Control Panel for Recovery” process.
- Selection of “Recovery > Open System Restore > Next” icon is to be made next.
- Choose the restore point which is related to the problematic app, driver.
- Next, you are requested to update and then select the “Next > Finish” icon.
So, as of now all your queries related to Norton Internet Security error have been resolved completely.
Get in touch at Norton Antivirus Customer Support section to get solutions related to all your issues. We are available for users all day long to assist them in difficult times with appropriate solutions.