Have you received Norton error 40011 while getting destination drive too small? If yes, then you are at the right place. Getting such error is normal thing. Fixing such knotty error via professional matters a lot. Sometimes, such error closes your suite. So, you need to Fix Norton Ghost Error 40011 via professionals.
If you use the same security suite against virus, then such piece of content will definitely help you out. In a long-list, you need to connect with Norton Antivirus Support. Connecting support system is possible over three modes. Those three modes are online, remote, or phone. Here are three e-devices which you can use to connect over modes. Those devices are phone, remote software, or cyber. All in all, use your device to make a connection with experts. After that, expert will fix error in the best possible way.
If you are still having about doubt about error then let me tell you. Norton 40011 is the critical error comes when destination drive does not enough space at all. If you want to fix the same error then follow steps as given below:
Steps to Resolve Norton Ghost Error 40011:
Step 1: Troubleshoot your system
Troubleshooting your system will scan new real-time errors or messages on the spot. Steps to try:
- You need to go to the bottom-left of the screen.
- You need to click “Start” menu.
- Find the small search bar.
- Type the “Command Prompt” command in the open box.
- Click on “Ok” button.
- You will get black-screen box.
- Navigate the command prompt window.
- You need to type “sfc/scannow” command on black-screen window.
- Hit [Enter] key
Step 2: Update the Device Driver of graphics
Related Blog: How to Fix Norton Error Code 1706?
Updating the device driver of graphics includes:
- right-click on “Devices”
- Find the “Properties” Window.
- Click “Driver Tab” & then choose “Update Driver”.
- Get the “Hardware Update Wizard”.
- You need to follow the Wizard prompts & directions.
- If update works then well & good but if not, then reinstall the device driver of your system.
Step 3: Use the “Windows Security Updates: window
You need to install new Windows Security updates on your PC.
These steps are workable for Android, Windows 7, 8, XP, 2000, ME 10, Vista.
Still, getting error 40011?
Contact Remote Norton Support Professionals on the spot
Still, experiencing the same issues? If yes, then contact professionals on the spot. Contacting professionals does not depend on a single penny. All you need to do is to get your phone in your hand to dial the Norton Support Number +1-800-227-6190 . Once you dial the toll-free number, you will make a connection with professional. Professional will fix error in the best possible manner.