Have you gotten Norton error 500 while trying to connect server? If yes, then you are at the right place. Why I am saying so because here you will get to know how to Fix Norton Error Code 500 in the best possible way.
The process of fixing such error nowadays is not a big deal. In today’s new era of mobility or smart phones, such error will not boggle your mind. All you need to nail it is to get on serviceable modes—online, remote, or phone. These channels have availed by Norton Antivirus Support experts right away. By bridging the gap between Norton users & experts, we always feel proud all the while. Nowadays, we have become world’s leading Norton Support ever. Support system has continues to outperform the competition
Still, wondering about what is Fix Norton error Code 500 ? Well, it is internal server error can come while using suite. If you want to fix error 500 then try to follow steps as given below:
Steps to Resolve Norton Error Code 500:
Step 1: Restart your Norton suite
Restarting your computer system will afresh from the very scratch.
Step 2: Use Windows Updates
Related Blog: How to Fix Norton Error Code 4506?
You need to use “Windows Updates” tool to install real-time updates, alerts, or apps.
Step 3: Change Registry Entries
Changing error related registry entries will try to fix error 500. To do so, follow steps:
- Get “Start” hovercard & then click on it.
- Type “Command Prompt” in the field. Press “OK” button.
- You will get black window. Enter “regedit” command on black screen.
- You will get registry editor.
- From the registry editor, select 500 error related key.
- In the “File Menu”, select “Export”
- From “Save In” list, choose folder to save Norton backup key.
- From the “File Name” box, give a name for backup file.
- From “Export Range” box, make sure you have selected “selected branch”
- Then, click on “Save”
- After that, you will save a file with .reg extension.
- In such a way, you can have Norton backup files.
Step 4: Install Device Managers or Drivers updates
You need to update device managers or drivers on your system.
Error solution is workable for Android, Windows family (10, 7, 8, 2000, XP, Vista, ME)
Still, getting error 500?
Learn how to Contact Norton Antivirus Support Professionals anytime
If you yet get error 500 then you are at the right place. Why I am saying so because here you can note down international toll-free number. That is—the Norton Antivirus Support Number +1-800-227-6190. Making a ringtone at toll-free number will connect you to experts. Such experts will try to host queries from experts over offered modes—remote, online, or phone. So, come on! Get up! Give your best shot here.