Are you feeling annoyed with error 138? It states as “Error 138 (net::ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED): Unable to access the network.” Sometimes, it damages the whole network connectivity. So, you need to Fix Norton Error 138 with the full-fledged blog or Norton techies.
Don’t need to get worried about it! All you need to do is to give a full read to this blog or try to connect Norton techies. To get one-minute aid, then make a connection with Norton Antivirus Technical Support. If you’re looking for instant aid right from experts, then try to connect experts over modes. The best part is that modes of phone, cyber, & distant are reachable at any time & from anywhere. All you need to think upon is to your available devices—phone, remote software like team viewer. All in all, get on your device & then connect expert to fix such error in a coherent manner. So, what are you waiting for? Put your some efforts! Have you downloaded the Norton product on your PC? If yes, are you getting complete PC protection? Are you kids also getting understandable usage? Are you looking for invoice or subscription status? If you are looking, then log in your Norton account to manage subscription.
Let me line up steps ensiled below:
Steps to Resolve Norton Error 138:
Step 1: Fix Erroneous Registry Entries
- Get on the lower-left of the screen.
- Click on the “Start” taskbar button.
- Type “command” in the search field. Don’t press [Enter] key.
- While pressing CTRL-Shift on keyboard, click on [Enter] key.
- Then, permission box will come up
- Click on “Yes”.
- After that, a complete black window will come with blinking cursor.
- Then, type “regedit” (without double quotes). Click on “Enter” key.
- Then, you will get the registry editor right next to you.
- In the “Registry Editor”, choose the error related key which you wish to back up.
- You will get File Menu
- From the “File Menu”, select “Export”.
- Here, you will find the “Save In” list.
- In the Save In list, choose the folder to save the Norton AntiVirus backup key.
- In the “File Name” box, name for antivirus backup file
- You will “Export Range”
- In the “Export Range” box, make sure “Selected branch” has chosen.
- Click on “Save”.
- The file will save with a .reg file extension.
- In such a way, you can have a backup of antivirus registry entries.
Step 2: Daily Update the Device Drivers
Related Blog: How to Fix Norton Security Error Code 3048 3?
PC has more than thousands of device drivers run by the device manager. So, daily update the device drivers or manager on the daily basis.
Step 3: Execute a Full Anti-Spyware, Anti-Adware Scan
You need to execute a full anti-spyware, anti-adware scan from the very start.
Step 4: Delete the Useless Files or Folders
You need to press [Windows + R] key altogether to get “Run” dialogue box. After that, enter any technical commands. The commands are %temp%, recent, or prefetch (if asked for administrator password. At the last, press the [Enter] key
The steps are applicable for operating systems—Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista, 2000, ME.
Are you getting any runtime issues with Norton product?
Which Product Do You Need Help With? Get Norton Antivirus Support!
Let me know which product do you need help with? The best part you need to know is to you can avail an extensive range of services for any products. All you need to nail it is get on your cell phone & then dial the Norton Antivirus Support Number +1-800-227-6190. Making a call at toll-free number will not cost you the single penny. So, what you are waiting for? Get on your device & Ring! Ring!! Our experts up right away!