Installation Error 13000, 100 sometimes may crash active programs. If you get such kinds of errors then you need to Fix Norton Error 13000, 100 in a consistent way.
If you use the security suite then try to contact experts in the least time. Connectivity to the experts is possible over channels—remote, cyber, or telephone. There are three devices you can use to contact professionals. These are phone, remote software. Finally, Norton Antivirus Support experts will try to host runtime errors. If you want to fix the same error then follow the steps as given below:
Steps to Resolve Norton Error 13000, 100:
Step 1: Uninstall & then reinstall Norton tool
Uninstalling & then reinstalling tool will help you to start it afresh. Steps to go:
- You need to open “Programs and Features” by clicking the “Start” menu.
- Click on “Control Panel” locates at the right hand side corner.
- Click on “Programs”
- Click on “Programs and Features”
- Positions the Norton Error 13000, 100 related program (eg. Norton Antivirus) under the Name column.
- Click Norton Antivirus-associated entry.
- Click on the “Uninstall button” locates at the upper part of menu.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
Step 2: Run “sfc/scannow” command
Related Blog: How to Fix Norton Internet Security Error Code 3047 91?
Running scan command will help you to detect infected files, or folders. Steps to try:
- Click on “Start” taskbar menu.
- You will get the search bar.
- Type “Command Prompt” in the field.
- Click on “OK” button.
- Get the command prompt window.
- You need to type “sfc/scannow” command on black screen. Finally, press [Enter] key
Step 3: Install New Windows System Updates
You need to install new Windows system updates on your system.
Step 4: do a windows installation from the very start
You need to do a Windows installation from the very start.
These steps are compatible for operating systems—Android, Windows 7, 8, 10, 2000, Vista, XP, etc.
Yet, getting the same error?
Contact Norton Antivirus Support Experts to Get Quality Help
If you yet get error like 13000, 100 then try to contact Norton Antivirus Support +1-800-227-6190 on the spot. Keep getting same error again & again can fix with the help of experts. To do so, you need to select channels—remote, online, or telephone. In such a difficult time, get on your devices—remote software or phone. In such an IT era, availing antivirus service is not a big deal. Thus, have a go!