The Error Code 3035 12, generally appear when you trying to start the Norton Antivirus on your computer/system. This error indicating that some happen in your antivirus program may be due to an older version of the Norton products. The other common reason includes the existence of malware programs on the system, change system files, and so on. Then don’t worry about it, you can easily Fix Norton Antivirus Error Code 3035 12, by just applying some easy steps.
Steps to Fix Norton Antivirus Error Code 3035 12
Step 1:-Run LiveUpdate
You should try to run the current version of the Norton product. May be the error occur due to an older version of Norton antivirus. Follow the below steps to do it.
- First of all, start your Norton product.
- Go the main window and then hit on the “Security” option.
- Now press on the “LiveUpdate” option.
- Once the Norton LiveUpdate is finished, so then press on “OK” button.
- Now, run “LiveUpdate” while you see the message that says, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
- Then exit all the programs, and then restart your computer once again.
Now check the Error Code 3035 12 is resolved. If not, then go to the next step.
Related Blog: How to Fix Norton Antivirus Error 1812?
Step 2:-Download and Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
If you have installed Norton Family, then you will need to uninstall it before you run the Norton “Remove and Reinstall tool”. Follow the below steps to do it.
- First of all, you will need to download the Norton “Remove and Reinstall tool” by the official Norton website.
- Next, save the file to your Windows desktop. Make sure that the some browsers, the file are automatically saved to its default location.
- Now, go to the Downloads folder on your window, you can, press the “Ctrl + J” key to direct open the downloads window.
- Then double-click the “NRnR” icon.
- Read the license agreement, and hit on “Agree” button.
- Hit the “Remove & Reinstall” button.
- Press on the “Continue” or “Remove” button.
- Hit on “Restart” Now button.
After the computer restarts, you can follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall your Norton product.
Step 3:- Update the Virus Definitions
Many times, an irregular problem with the LiveUpdate servers, this may cause this error. You should try to update the virus definitions, to fix it
- First, download the virus definitions for your Norton products manually by going the official website.
- Then the file “nis6avdefinitions.pkg” will automatically save to the Downloads folder.
- Now you will have to go your download folder and then find the file, which you have just downloaded.
- Then double-click on the file which you downloaded.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the virus definitions.
I hope your Norton Antivirus Error Code 3035 12 is resolved.
In case, the error is still persisting, then you should contact with Norton tech support team to right away solve it.
Need Online Help! Dial Norton Customer Support Phone Number Now
Get in touch with our Norton customer support team for getting the urgent online help & support. Dial Norton Customer Care Support Number 1-800-204-4122, which will help you to make an instant connection with our dedicated and proficient technicians, who are available ready to your 24*7 to your online help. It assures that you will get the reliable and accurate solutions to fix this error and other kinds of Norton technical problems or errors. Hence, dial this toll-free number now and gain awesome and best possible solutions to the Norton antivirus related technical troubles.