Norton Live Update Error 3039 1, generally occur due to runtime errors in a computer system while Installation, Activation, and update of Norton Antivirus. The Error 3039 1 can be caused by any of these reasons, includes improper or incomplete Installation, corrupt downloads, and missing files etc. So what the reasons for happening this 3039 1, you don’t need to panic! As described by the Norton Antivirus tech support team, the error can be easily solved. Then you can easily Fix Norton Antivirus Error 3039 1 by applying some very easy troubleshooting repairs.
Related Blog : How to Fix Norton Live Update Error 5?
Steps to Fix Norton Antivirus Error 3039 1
Step 1:-Restart the Computer
You should try to immediate shutdown and then restart the computer
- First of all, exit all the programs that are currently on your system.
- Then restart the computer.
After restarting the system, check the error is resolved.
But, if this problem is persisting, and then go to the next step.
Step 2:-Run LiveUpdate
Check your Norton product has an older version, if yes then you will need to run the current version of the Norton products.
- Go to Norton Update Center.
- Start your Norton product.
- In the main window, hit the “Security”, and then press on the “LiveUpdate” option.
- When the Norton LiveUpdate is finished, and then hit on “OK” button.
- Now it’s time to Run “LiveUpdate” until you view the message, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
- Now, exit all the programs, and then restart your computer.
Step 3:- Download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
You should try to run the Norton Removal Tool, by the following way:-
- First, you need to download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the file to the Windows desktop.
- Then go to the download folder and find the file, then double click on the “NRnR” icon.
- You have to carefully read the license agreement and then hit the “Agree” button.
- Hit the “Remove & Reinstall” button.
- Hit the “Continue” button.
- Then again try to restart the computer.
- After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall your Norton product.
I hope your Norton Live Update Error 3039 1 is resolved.
However, if the error persists, then you should seek Norton tech support team help to Fix Norton Antivirus Error 3039 1 immediately.
Call at Norton Customer Support Phone Number to Gain Online Live Help:-
You can call at Norton Customer Support Number +1-800-227-6190, to connecting with the Norton customer support team anytime for receiving the instant online help & support. The dedicated and experienced technicians are available 24×7 for your help. They will give advanced troubleshooting method to fix this error or other kinds of Norton antivirus technical issues. It assures you will get the reliable and accurate solutions to the Norton technical problems in a minimum period of time. So, call now at dialing this toll-free number and obtain awesome and optimal solutions to troubles.