Norton Antivirus Error Code 1812 generally comes when you are trying to update Norton Antivirus software. Meanwhile ‘An update failed to install when you are trying to run Live Update. The causes may be includes, Corrupt download or incomplete updating, Re-installation of Norton Antivirus software, and Corruption in Windows registry, etc. So, whatever the reasons behind the occurrence of this error code, you can efficiently Fix Norton Antivirus Error 1812, by just applying the some few steps. Here, the blog will guide you very simple steps to fix this problem, so you have to need to follow the easy steps.
Steps to Fix Norton Antivirus Error 1812
Step 1:- Register the msxml3.dll file
- Hit on the ‘Windows + R’ keys to open the Run dialog box.
- In the Run dialog box, you have to type the following text:
- Then hit the “OK” button.
- Now, run ‘LiveUpdate’ again.
Now check the Error Code 1812 is resolved. If, not then go to the next solution.
Step 2: Check Internet Connection
You should try to check your Internet Connection service, might be there are some issues happening with your Internet Connection Service or WIFI issue, due to this an update failed to install your Norton antivirus.
Related Blog: How To Fix Norton Antivirus Error 3039 1?
Step 3: Updates the Latest Version of Windows 7
Make sure that if there is any updates need to be updated urgently. If your windows show that you have important updates available, then please update it in time.
- First, start the computer and then log on as an administrator.
- Go to the “Start” button, then choose “All Programs”, then “Accessories”, then “System Tools”, and then hit “System Restore” option.
- Within the new window, pick “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option then hit on “Next” button.
- Choose the latest system restore point from the “With this list, click a restore point” list, and after that hit on “Next” button.
- Press “Next” in the confirmation window.
Now restarts the PC once the restoration is finished.
Check the err Error Code 1812 or is still appearing, then go to the next step.
Step 4:- Run the SFC to Fix the Window System Problem
- First, go to the “Start” button, and then type the “CMD” command in the search box.
- Next, right-click on the “CMD” and then run as administrator.
- In the command prompt section, you have to type the “sfc /scannow” command.
- Hit the “enter” key.
- Now you should start your computer in Safe mode along with the correct networking process.
Now, check the Norton Antivirus Error Code 1812 is resolved. If not, it still persists, then contact with our Norton customer support team to get prompt support.
Norton Customer Support Phone Number 1-800-204-4122 for Quick Help:-
Call us at our Norton customer care support number 1-800-204-4122 which is available 24*7/365 days for your help. Through number, you will easily connect with our team of well-qualified and experienced technicians, who can give you the reliable solutions to fix this error easily. You will get the finest and instant solutions to other kinds of Norton antivirus technical issues through experts help. So, call now for receiving immediate help & support.