The Norton 360 Error Code 5 executes due to incorrect Object-Class specification attribute with a specified message displayed as “syntax. Error”. Other reasons include improper operating system performance, personal privacy exception popup issues and yes, the Google tool bar error popup is one of the biggest causes of this error. Here, the blog will introduce about how to Fix Norton 360 Error Code 5 with appropriate solutions.
Steps to Fix Norton 360 Error Code 5
All the below methods are based on manual mode to help users overcome with the Norton 360 Error Code 5:
Step 1: Software re-installation method
- Navigate to the “Windows start menu” first by clicking on the “Start” button.
- After getting access to the “Start Menu”, select the “Control Panel” icon.
- Depending on the options with which you want to go, it is advised to first click on the “uninstall a program” or “program and features” icon.
- Select the program which you wish to uninstall from the given list and then click on the “Uninstall” button.
- Confirmation to uninstall a program is essential which can be done by clicking on the “Yes” button.
- Download the installation package first and then double click on it to easily start the installation phase next.
- Hit the “Run” icon and then select a type of language on which you wish to go with. Tap on “Next” icon
- Next, you are advised to click on “Accept the agreement” icon next.
Choose a type of folder to easily save all the installation files.
- Users are required to click on “browse” to change it to another path and then hit on “install” icon.
- At last, click on “Finish” icon to finish the installation process.
Step 2: This is another which will guide users to remove this Norton 360 error faster
Turn on the PC and hit on F2 button.
- Next, select the type of drive, ie: CD or DVD, which will start loading files
in this step, you will come across an agreement license where one simply needs to select the “Agree “icon.
- Then, create a new drive which can be done by clicking on it and hit on “click new” icon,
- Hit on “Format and Next” to proceed.
- Your PC will be visibly rebooted and a “User Setting” will appear next
- Click on Next to get access to new window
- Add a “Product Key” and tap OK.
After following these steps if you are unable to Fix Norton 360 Error Code 5, Contact us at Norton 360 Support section for instant solution to your issues. We promise to deliver the best-in-class answers to our users whenever needed.