A Norton error “Cannot connect to the Norton server” is an Unexpected Browser error. In fact, sometimes, keep getting the same error may put system in critical situation. So, you need to Fix Norton Error message “Cannot connect to the Norton server” in a few quality steps.
If you experience such error then fix it via Norton Antivirus Support. Now you may put a question on how to fix such kinds of error message in short while. The modes of fixing are:
- Distant channel: by which you can avail an extensive range of remote services right away.
- Online channel: by which you can get a full range of responsive cyber services in short while.
- Phone channel: by which you can avail limitless toll-free facility.
To fix such error message, you need to give a glimpse at steps given below:
Steps to Resolve Norton Error message “Cannot connect to the Norton server”:
For Windows 10:
- Get on your system
- On your Windows 10 desktop.
- You need to go to “Start” >> ‘Settings” >> System
- You need to click on “Default apps”
- Under “Web browser”, you need to choose “web browser that you wish to set as default.
- You need to activate your Norton shield.
For Windows Vista/XP/8/7/:
Related Blog: How to Fix Norton Opening Problems ?
- You need to hold & press [Windows + R] key altogether to launch “Run” dialog box.
- You need to type “control” (without double quote) in the given field.
- You need to press “Enter” key.
- If the “User Account Control” window shows, you need to click on “Continue”.
- In the given “Control Panel” window, next to “View by”, you need to choose “Category” from the drop-down menu.
- In the mentioned Control Panel” screen, you need to click on “Programs”.
- Under Default Programs, you need to click on “Set your default programs”.
- Under the ‘Set your default programs” window of “Programs”, choose preferred browser.
- After that, click on “Set this program as default”.
- You need to click on “OK”.
Still, getting the same error message?
Learn How To Get Quality Aid Via Norton Antivirus Support
If you still get the same error message then you need to learn how to get quality aid via experts. You have offered with many ways to fix error codes or messages. The best way to fix any Norton issue is to get on your cell phone to ring the Norton Antivirus Support Number +1-800-227-6190. Building a connection with experts will welcome your all issues. In such a way, error solution is so easy.